Each day, there are ways to help LCA with your normal shopping.
• General Mills Box Tops: On General Mills products, and there are lots of them, you will find a small label that says, “Box Tops for Education.” Each box top is worth 10¢. Please cut them out and bring them to LCA. We redeem them for cash and use the money for supplies for our classrooms. Watch for a list of products to come home.
• Kroger: Specify Lighthouse Christian Academy under community support. Please note, you MUST be renewed every year to remain valid. Click here to sign up or renew.
• Office Depot: Every time parents, students, and school supporters buy school supplies at Office Depot and give LCA’s ID number, 70202160, Lighthouse receives credits equal to 5% to use for free supplies.
• SCRIP: Everyone is encouraged to take part in this easy way to help our school and to earn free SCRIP certificates or tuition credit for your family for the next school year. For more information, please ask at the office. If you need SCRIP between order dates, the office keeps a variety of certificates and cards on hand. Use SCRIP for all your regular shopping at a wide variety of stores in the Bloomington area and beyond. Click here for an order form. Online Scrip ordering is available through www.shopwithscrip.com. The LCA code is available from Mrs. Tichenor. Instructions are included with your Scrip Program information packet found in your Family Handbook Folder. (For the convenience of our LCA Parents, we stock Scrip cards for the most frequently ordered retailers in the LCA Office.)
• Coke caps and labels: Save the cap from participating bottles and the coupons or label codes from multi-packs. Drop off container is in the foyer.
• Pizza X: Collect and save Pizza X Proof-Of-Purchase tabs from the pizza boxes. Ask your friends to save them too. Each Proof-Of-Purchase tab is worth 25¢. Drop off container is in the foyer.
• ABITIBI: The green and yellow dumpster in the parking lot is a paper recycling fundraiser that we do here at LCA. Please recycle all your newspapers, office paper, magazines, etc. There is information on the side of the dumpster that lists the appropriate materials to recycle. It is not for other recycling materials such as plastic bags, cardboard, or aluminum.